Cookie Crumbles Co. is a home-bakery which provides homemade, custom sugar cookies and other baked goods throughout the state of New Jersey.
I am a ServSafe Certified Food Handlers. However, these cookies are baked in a home kitchen, which is not subject to Health Inspection.
Our custom cookie service provides you with edible art. These cookies are not just something you can simply pick-up at the store, everything is custom. Decorating these cookies requires lots of time, patience, love and effort.
Our cookies are priced by the Baker's Dozen (13 cookies).
However, we also provide smaller gift sets and single cookies during pop-up sales or upon request.
Base cost (per dozen)= $40.00 which includes very simple designs or orders with only 1 or 2 cutters.
Most orders use 3.75" - 4.25" cookie cutters.
What increases the cost per baker's dozen?
*Number of Designs/Cookie Cutters/Icing colors
*Water Color or Hand-Painting
*Airbrushing & Stencling
*Writing & Calligraphy
*Edible Pearlescent Paints & Edilbe Glitter Dusts
*Fondant or Modeling Chocolate Decorations
**Custom Logos = Special Pricing**
Mini Cookies (1.5" - 2") = $2.00 - $2.50 Each
Small Cookies (2.5" - 3") = $3.00 - $3.50 Each
Medium Cookies (3.5") = $4.00 Each
Large Cookies (4" - 4.5") (Most Common) = $4.50 - $6.00 Each
XL Cookies (5" and up) = $7.00 and up (depending on the size)
Prices vary. The above pricing is to just give an idea of what these cookies are sold for separately; discounts are given on bulk orders.
Every set is custom, meaning that the price is determined upon requesting your order. There is no charge for our consultation and quotation. For questions, please email email@example.com with a description of what you are looking for or a photo of the idea.
- Classic Sugar Cookie
- Color Variations Available
- Funfetti Sugar Cookie
- Chocolate Sugar Cookie
- Chocolate Chip Sugar Cookie
- Double Chocolate Chip Sugar Cookies
- Black Cocoa Sugar Cookies
-Pumpkin Spice (Available until November 30)
- Peppermint Bark Cookies (Available for Christmas ONLY)
- Traditional Vanilla
* These cookies are NOT Gluten Free and DO NOT contain peanuts or nuts of any kind.
*ALLERGENS: Contains Egg, Milk & Wheat Products
*Please be advised: Our bakeware may have come in contact with nut products at some point. However, they are thoroughly cleaned between each use. Please let us know if there are any allergies to be concerned about upon placing your order!
Please be advised that Cookie Crumbles Co. requires a minimum (2) weeks notice for booking all custom orders. This notice is required because this entire custom cookie service takes a lot of time. From the initial contact, to the design process, to administration and billing, to the physical baking, decorating and packaging of each cookie; it is a multi-day process. All of this happens while working on fulfilling other orders as well. This time is also required to cover the shipping time for new cookie cutters, stencils, or metallic dusts/paints that you may want for your design if we do not already have it in our inventory.
Once your order request form is submitted, we will reach out to you to discuss your design details. Upon finalization, we will send you an invoice with actual pricing.
Your order must be paid in full in order to be confirmed & scheduled.
Payments are only 50% refundable if the order is cancelled.
* This is because we purchase the necessary packaging, labels/tags, cookie cutters, and other decorating materials before your party. We may have also given up the time-slot for your party when others may have requested that same date. This also protects us from last minute cancellation, where we may have already started making your order and cannot re-use the cookies.
We accept all credit cards and Venmo payments.
MOST PREFERRED: Local pick-up can be scheduled upon confirmation of the order. We recommend picking up your cookies to ensure that they are as fresh as possible. This also the safer way to transport your cookies.
We now offer shipping for custom cookie orders! But first, there are a few things you need to know.
1. We need proper notice to fulfill your order. This means at least a 2 week minimum required notice. This will ensure your time slot and that your order will be shipped out in time for your party. USPS Priority Mail is delivered within 1-3 Business Days. This means your cookies will need to be shipped out 3 days prior to when you need them. Once the cookies are shipped we have no control over the speed of the delivery. We are not liable for a shipping delay once the cookies are out of our possession.
2. We do NOT offer a refund for a broken cookie. We take a lot of time and effort to ensure that your cookies will be delivered to you safely. We use bubble wrap, bakery boxes, packing paper to keep your goodies safe. If one or two cookies break, which CAN happen, we do not offer a refund of any kind. We apologize, but the cookie still tastes great so you can still enjoy it.
However, if 50% or more of the cookies are broken, we will offer a 50% refund for your cookies.
3. We do NOT make a profit on shipping. We use USPS "If It Fits, It Ships" Flat Rate Pricing + the cost of our packing materials. You can look up shipping fees on the USPS website.
*Current processing times are listed on the homepage.
In some cases local delivery may be accepted, upon request.
*All orders come individually heat-sealed in a bakery box. Plating can also be provided upon request.
*Packaging and handling are included in the cost of the cookies.
In the event of a last minute party:
If we have the availability, we can squeeze you in free of charge.
However, an expedite fee of 15% - 20% may be applied to larger orders.